I had a busy morning getting out reports to all the committee chairs for the SDA conference. I also got quite a bit done in the studio.
I finished painting the edges of the gallery frame for Fiesta and mounted the quilt on it with gel medium – it fit perfectly. My next thing is to add some paint details that echo the hand stitching. I sort of started. I realize that I need a better brush and I need to sit down and be careful.
I also made more small parts for the silk quilt I am designing. I decided to lay the batting on a large table for the layout and fusing. So, I got one of my tables cleared and took care of that. I also did some hand stitching and beading on the 3 x 3 installation.
My drawing for today is not that great; I left it until late in the day, again.
This afternoon, Mr C went to Trinity to help prepare and serve corned beef and cabbage to the low income residents in the neighborhood of the church. He was very proud of his cooking skills. He claims to be an expert at boiling food!!