Thus ends my endeavor to do art every day this month. I think I did quite well, all things considered. Now, I will have to come up with titles for my blogs again!!
I have been working on the pink challenge so I can’t show you anything. My other project involves getting the Twelve X Twelve quilts ready to go to Lark for photography for the book. I just printed labels on muslin which I will fuse to the back tomorrow. I also took photos of them just in case something should happen to them en route. My next job is to make a cloth bag to hold them. I wanted to make some art cloth, but I don’t think I have time for that so will use some hand-dyed fabric.