I had a horrible sinus headache today and am losing my voice. There is something in the air that is making my allergies go bananas. I managed to put away all of the SDA registration materials and get rid of the table that has been part of my office space for 6 months. It was cathartic. It gave me energy. I straightened up the studio and put away fabrics I had been auditioning for the SAQA piece. I got a burst of energy and decided it was time to make another scrap piece. For this, I used fused silk scraps that were left over from the big liturgical piece I did 3 years ago. I fused some color strips and cut curvy strips and arranged them on the silk background and did some simple quilting. Here is a detail:
Today, when I came home from walking Scooter, I found this in my front yard, fortunately before Scooter did.
I ushered Scooter inside and grabbed my camera. She saw me and started escorting the babies away.
Here they are “duck”ing for cover.
I have not seen them since. I don’t know where they came from or where they have gone.