We are moving right along. Last week my thermofax overheated and melted the screen material. Last night, when I tested it, the dang light, that burns the image did not go on. Then it went on half way through the process, burning only half an image. We found a way to work around that. I also found out that the laser copier at Trinity was producing really strong carbon images and I needed to turn the thermofax down. Then we had a great night. I love the image up there that Wendy made and printed on black with white paint.
She also has been experimenting with layering images which is something I have tried to encourage.
This is James, who moved here from New Zealand last year. He loves taking art classes and being with other folks. His mother is a sometimes quilter. I just love James!!
Steve did this very successful zebra print and layered in some grasses.
Scott did this musical layered print using some nice clip art.
I threw together this collage of leaves which I am hand-stitching to show them how they can use their prints to make a piece of art. Not sure that many of them will get to this point!
I have been sooo busy with SDA work. We have a deadline for entering an exhibit tomorrow and lots of people are joining and renewing so that they are eligible. So, too much computer time. I did make it down to the gym to do 20 minutes on the bike.