There you have it, an evenly died turquoise, accomplished by doing bucket dyeing and stirring and stirring and adding salt to the water.
While I was at the studio doing the bucket dyeing and stirring every 5 minutes for an hour, I decided to try using jet black to dye the dilutive way. Unfortunately, I miscalculated the amount of dye concentrate by 8 tbs!! I used 4 to start and should have used 12. I got some interesting results, anyway. Some of this will get overdyed.
That piece on the left was when I wondered what would happen if I mixed better black with jet black. But, I grabbed my blue concentrate by mistake! It is a very nice blue. I like it.
Waiting for our next assignment which will be dyeing the color wheel. That will be fun.