or What Happens at Grandma’s Stays at Grandma’s.
- Make hot chocolate from scratch with the best cocoa and serve it with cereal (without milk) in the family room with the TV on.
2. Let your grandchildren play with your studio bling while you get in a half hour of sewing.
3. Instead of taking them to the library (as suggested by their mother), take them to the toy store and buy them some new toys.
4. Let them pick out whatever they want for lunch at the grocery store. Even if they don’t eat it, give them dessert.
5. Squirt whipped cream into their mouths and tell them to never, ever tell their mom!!!!
6. Allow them to plant tulips in your living room sofa — hold the water.
7. Have Grandpa get on the floor and color Hello Kitty with them.
8. Have a match box car rally on the kitchen island.
9. Give them hugs and kisses every hour on the hour.
10. Tell them you love them over and over.