I was bothered by the odd placement of the background columns on this piece. I decided it could be an easy fix. I did the frog stitch (rip it, rip it) and removed the bottom of the offending columns and then lined them up with the tops. I will refuse them and requilt those area.
I will feel better about this piece because I think it is pretty good, otherwise.
On Monday, I got a call from the orthopedic PA that I have been seeing for the cortisone shots in my knees. I had emailed him last week to tell him that I am in constant pain and feel I need to pursue knee replacement. They wanted me to get new x-rays. I went down to the car to drive to the hospital yesterday morning and my battery was dead. I had left an overhead light on. I got AAA here to charge the battery. He said I needed to drive the car for 30- 45 minutes to charge it. So I drove around for 30 minutes and finally got to the hospital at 12:30. They took a bunch of x-rays of both knees. It was not fun.
This morning I got a call to come in and meet with a surgeon. So, Monday, I have an appointment. We shall see what comes of it.
Today, I had an appointment to get my a cut and color of my hair and Mr C had a dental hygienist appointment across town. So he dropped my off. My studio is in the same building so after my getting my hair done, I went up and cleaned up my studio and did some more work on this piece:
It is an assignment for my Master Class that I did not have time to finish. I will divulge more about this later, but suffice it to say that it is taking me lots of time to cur out all those little pieces.
Here is the view of what we call the Flying Geese bridge from studio.
I am now going to watch The Wiz and knit.